A DIGITAL KINGDOM:
SETTING GLOBAL STANDARDS IN AI ADOPTION
With various tech initiatives aimed at achieving by 2030, Saudi Arabia is aggressively pushing its AI prospects, with a goal of becoming a world leader in tech innovations.
JOIN ELITE TECH LEADERS FROM MIDDLE-EAST
EXPERIENCE THE FOREFRONT OF AI
WITNESS EXCITING USE-CASES
MEET GLOBAL TECHPRENEURS
World AI Show is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused, global series of events that takes place in strategic locations across the world.
As part of the world tour, this KSA edition is virtually gathering pre-qualified CIOs, CEOs, CTOs, Heads of AI, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Innovation and International AI and RPA experts from the industry.
The show features exciting keynotes, enterprise use-case presentations, product showcase, panel discussions and tech talks to discuss the latest challenges for the sector arising out of the pandemic situation. Witness next-gen AI & RPA solutions from global leaders and explore its relevance and impact on your organisation.
Saudi Arabia will invest US$ 20 billion in artificial intelligence from now until 2030.
A vision for the future
The establishment of a National Authority for Data and Artificial Intelligence (SDAIA) has seen Saudi Arabia’s continued efforts and investment in the field of AI and RPA picking up towards becoming a technologically advanced nation staying true to its vision 2030’s goals.
With a projected total investment of US$ 135.2 billion in 2030, it’s clear that AI is set to contribute a significant amount (approx. 13 per cent) of Saudi Arabia’s overall GDP.It is forecasted that 82 per cent of the country’s businesses favour the adoption of AI and RPA with 95 per cent intending to embrace AI implementation by 2025.
A digital kingdom
Saudi Arabia is poised to be among the forefront in the Middle-East towards becoming a fully digitized nation. An endeavour bound to be followed by its neighbours.
We are extremely impressed and blown away by this experience. Thank you for the amazing platform, the great support, the turn around on requests and just being ON from the get-go
GM - International Cooperation,
Ministry of Commmunication and Information Technology
Director of Digital Mobility ,
Dy. Director of Electronic Services,
Eastern Province Municipality
Information Technology Advisor,
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Director of the National Center for Transport Technology and Logistics,
King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST)
IT Strategy Advisor,
King Abdullah University of Science & Technonogy
Director Digital Innovations,
Abdul Latif Jameel
Head of Automation,
AI Roadmap: Re-imagining regulation for the age of Covid-19
Role of AI in Building a Diverse, Digital Kingdom
Transforming into an AI company during Turbulent times
Bolstering Cyber Security with AI: An imperative for Covid-19
Smart Cyber Security
Trescon is a global business events and consulting firm that provides a wide range of business services to a diversified client base.
Trescon is founded and managed by a group of specialists with more than 8 decades of combined expertise in successfully developing business events, trainings and consulting for corporates, governments, associations and high-net-worth individuals across the world. Our advisory board members comprise of an ever-growing exceptional mix of senior-level industry veterans and successful tech entrepreneurs.
With a deep understanding of the realities and requirements of the growth markets we operate in – we strive to deliver innovative and high quality business platforms for our clients.